1. Dispatch. Orders are usually shipped within two (2) business days of payment. Orders made during promotional periods and special events, may have longer shipping times, at the discretion of GameGeek. In such cases, customers will be separately informed in advance.
2. A list of sales regions that we deliver Products can be found here.
3. We will deliver the Product(s) to the delivery address you specify in your order. We will not deliver the Product(s) to your delivery address unless there is someone present to accept and sign for them.
4. Inspection. All Products are inspected and sealed before delivery to avoid damage.
5. Status Updates. GameGeek will keep you updated on your order status via email. Orders cannot be cancelled once they have reached “Shipped” status.
6. Shipping Time Calculation. Shipping is calculated based on shipping address and shipping method. The following options can be selected during checkout:
(A) Standard Shipping (two (2) business days processing time + three (3) business days – five (5) business days)
(B) Priority Shipping (two (2) business days processing time + one (1) business day – three (3) business days)
7. Please note that all delivery dates are estimates only. Additional charges will be necessary for shipping addresses in remote locations. We are unable to ship to PO Box and Military addresses.
8. We will contact you with an estimated delivery date or to agree a delivery date.
9. We do not recommend that you use the address of any mail forwarding companies when ordering Products for delivery, as GameGeek will not be able to track logistics once the Products arrive at the forwarding company.
10. Please note that the shipping times noted above may not be available in the following circumstances:
(A) if you schedule delivery at a fixed time;
(B) where you provide incomplete or incorrect address information or fail to provide us with information that is necessary to provide you with your Product(s). Please note that we may end the contract if you do not give us this information within a reasonable time of us asking for it, or if you give us incomplete or incorrect information. We will not be responsible for supplying the Product(s) late or not supplying any part of them if this is caused by you not giving us the information we need within a reasonable time of us asking for it;
(C) you are not at home or available at the time of delivery;
(D) where delays are caused by events that are outside our control (for example, extreme weather conditions, stock shortages, or a failure of our communication systems). In these cases, we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this, we will not be liable for delays caused by the event. You may contact us about ending your contract or receiving a refund for any Product(s) which you have not received if there is a substantial delay in you receiving your Product(s).